所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Sunday, November 12, 2006

2006.10.03 Evanescence The Open Door

it's been awhile since I put up any English albums~ it's not that I don't listen to English albums, they just don't attract my attention as much as East Asian albums~ I mean, I am in touch with English pop culture nearly everyday and everywhere, so I kinda take it for granted and don't care for it much~ however, I do listen to English albums every so often~

some rock stuff for y'all~ this is Evanescence's newest album "The Open Door" released just last month~ I think this is their third album to date~ Evanescence is one of those bands I keep myself up to date with after their first hit "Bring Me Back to Life", theme song for the movie "Dare Devil" starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner~

speaking of which, the action series "Alias" just ended back in the summer~ darn! I guess it'll be awhile until I see Jennifer Garner on the big screen again~ =(

back to Evanescence... I really don't have much comments to make since I haven't finished listening to this album yet~ in fact, I haven't even gotten to it! however, Evanescence is one of those unique bands where the lead singer is female~ a couple of such bands are Japan's Do As Infinity, U-ka Saegusa and In-dub and TW's FIR~ not a whole lot of these bands out there~

anyways, take a listen to the new album and let me know about what you think:D

more info about the band here: click me

Evanescence The Open Door

click to download

part 1
part 2

1. Sweet Sacrifice
2. Call Me When You're Sober
3. Weight of the World
4. Lithium
5. Cloud Nine
6. Snow White Queen
7. Lacrymosa
8. Like You
9. Lose Control
10. The Only One
11. Your Star
12. All That I'm Living For
13. Good Enough

No comments: