所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Saturday, November 04, 2006

2006.07.11 Sowelu Twenty Four

After a string of Chinese albums, let me throw something oriental up on my page. I wanted to put this album up awhile ago but I have not the chance to come to it until now. This is Sowelu's third album "Twenty Four" released back in the summer. I had the chance to pick this album up upon its release back then and did I ever listen to the album over a stretch of several weeks! Sowelu doesn't seem to be all that widely known in TW as her albums are pretty hard to come by in TW. I tried to pick up either of her first 2 albums and had no luck, in the process, only finding a couple of her old singles. If you like the usual J-pop sound, you'll like Sowelu's music, a mix of pop and r&b. There are too many good tracks on this album and I highly recommend the album to everyone out there. From the high spirited "Dear Friend" to the last track "to You", one won't be tired of the smooth mix of music from beginning to end. My favourite tracks from the album are track 7 "Flyer", track 9 "Let's go faraway" and track 13 "to You". If you like her last album, you won't be disappointed by her new album.

A commentary by me would have to include a comment on how much I idolize her. Appearance-wise, I think she's HOT! Her cute smile is simply irresistable and her figure is perfect. Okay, she might look a bit like Hamasaki Ayumi but I think she's way cuter than Ayumi and her music style is totally different from the techno/dance diva. Anyways, she's simply adorable. I like pretty girls who can sing. XD

Sowelu Twenty Four HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

click to download
part 1
part 2

click links below to listen online!

01 Dear friend
02 Crazy for you
03 守るべきもの
04 tomorrow
05 smile again
06 DANCE
07 Flyer
08 cry
09 Let's go faraway HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
10 君の気配
11 without you
12 Pride
13 to YOU


1 comment:

Allan said...

This is wonderful.

Thanks for the recommendation (and songs) once again!