所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Thursday, November 09, 2006

2006.09.27 コブクロ - ALL SINGLES BEST

Okay, I don't have a lot of time on hand right now (a lot of readings to do!) but I'll just throw something up really quick here~ this is a duo I've heard 'bout in recent years but haven't really paid any attention too~ however, after I dug in to this album a couple days ago, man! did I ever get enchanted by their music! I find it really hard to categorize their music style but it's a bit of soft rock, a bit of folk, mixed with some ballad~ as hard to categorize as Lenny Kravitz you may say~ Kobukuro is a duo of 2 men, probably mid-aged, thirty-ish or so~ they sound like your traditional Japanese singers eg Southern All Stars, Tube, Oda Kasumasa, Yamashita Naotaro etc (reminds me of Bruce Springsteen), really traditional, folk kinda voice~ anyways, AN AWESOME ALBUM! I've only kinda finished listening to the first CD but wow, I am impressed! a couple of their songs have really soft beginnings but by the time you finished listening to the entire song, you've probably been rocking for several minutes already! you really have to get your ears perched for the first 30 sec or so before you'll start feeling the rhythem and appreciate the unique music style~ REALLY REALLY CATCHY ALBUM! this album'll get you to rewind it and listen to it over and over again! Okay, what have I to recommend here... the whole album practically~ but I'll throw up a couple songs~ tracks 01 and 06 are must listens esp track 06 永遠(とうわ)にともに~ track 1 actually has a mandarin version from somewhile ago~ those of you who follow the chinese music scene might recall the tune somewhere=)

I am putting up only disc 1 for now~ if I have time later tonight, I'll put up disc 2:D

PS: that's it! they sound like Chage and Aska, the renowned Japanese pop duo!


コブクロ ALL SINGLES BEST Highly Recommended!!!

click to download

disc 1 part 1
disc 1 part 2

click links below to listen online

ディスク:1
1. 君という名の翼
2. あなたへと続く道
3. ここにしか咲かない花
4. 毎朝、ボクの横にいて。-Sweet drip mix-
5. Million Films
6. 永遠(とうわ)にともに
7. blue blue
8. 宝島
9. 雪の降らない街
10. 願いの詩

ディスク:2
1. 風
2. YOU
3. miss you
4. YELL ~エール~
5. Bell
6. 轍 -Street stroke-
7. DOOR ~The knock again~
8. 太陽
9. 桜
10. 未来への帰り道 ~bonus track~

No comments: