所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Saturday, April 21, 2007

2007.4.3 YUI Can't Buy My Love


second album from perhaps one of my favourite J-pop singers right now (aside from BoA and Sowelu)~ another great delivery from YUI~ personal recommendations: CHE.R.RY and Good-bye Days~ haven't really listened to the album yet so I won't comment too much~

enjoy the album and buy the album if you like it!

PS: "CHE.R.RY" is worth the buy already!:D

1 comment:

Matt said...

Heyo, if it's J-pop we're talking about I will keep an eye out for this one. CDs here are like $30 a pop though, which I guess is 日本らしい. Shrug.

What're you up to these days?