所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2007.3.14 倖田來未 (Koda Kumi) Best~Bounce & Lovers

another great new album for ya'll~

'tis is from young hip-hop/r&b Koda Kumi~ I've actually lost track on how many albums and singles she has released cuz it seems that she has new releases every so often~ aside from this album, she also released another single~

I don't know if this album can be called a "best" album cuz it seems to me just a compilation of her previously released singles~ she does have some really great upbeat songs though~

as I mentioned above, I haven't really been following her since "Cutie Honey" (which is a great song by the way) so I can't really comment too much~

it should be a great album though~ just give it a try! :D

No comments: