所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Monday, December 18, 2006

on the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me......

Christmas is only a week away! woowho~~~~

3 Christmas albums for ya all~ just in time for the holiday season XD

2 EPs from Korean singers, As One and Bae Seul Gi~ really enjoying the latter EP "Happy Christmas" from Bae Seul Gi~ there is both a Korean version and an English version for the song so dig in and enjoy! very cute singer:D

the only "true" album is from Babyface, perhaps my favourite English r&b singer~ I was just listening to the album on my way home from an outing today~ very good album with classics such as "Silent Night", "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer", "First Noel", "Silent Night" etc~ I think most of ya will enjoy the album, enjoy the different singing style from one of the greatest r&b singers of all time~

don't know what else to put down... just got home from an outing... feeling a bit drowsy~ anyways, Happy Christmas everyone! more updates in a bit~ :P

how to download: click into the links page~ right click save as on the playlist in the media player~ *create a free account at the site to batch download full albums! XD


As One I Wanna Be a Christmas
click me to listen online or download

01 Jingle Bell Rock
02 크리스마스 소원


배슬기 Happy Christmas HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
click me to listen online or download

01 One By One
02 Happy Christmas (Korean)
03 Happy Christmas (English)


Babyface Christmas With Babyface HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
click me to listen online or download

01 Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
02 Winter Wonderland
03 Christmas Song
04 White Christmas
05 Little Drummer Boy
06 I'll Be Home For Christmas
07 It Came Upon a Midnight Clear/First Noel
08 Sleigh Ride
09 Silent Night
10 You Were There

No comments: