所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Thursday, January 18, 2007

2007.1.26 BoA Made In Twenty!!!

OMG! it's finally here! BoA's new album! (beaming~)

definitely a must buy for all BoA fan's out there~ =)

it's a shame how her new album's been floating around on the web for the last couple days already... however, I am set to purchase my copy of the album when it's officially released~ =)

included with the album is a DVD with MVs from her new album and her last album "Outgrow"~


as for the new album, what can I say? I am a pretty big BoA fan myself and I think nearly all the tracks on this new album are fantastic! XD

my favourite tracks are still "nana iro no ashita" and "key of heart"~ they're so upbeat that I feel jumpy and happy every time I listen to the songs~ =)

I am surprised that "Last Christmas" is included in the album, which is a great bonus as its my favourite Christmas tune~ besides "Last Christmas", there's also "Winter Love", which is another great seasonal ballad from BoA~ another big bonus is the addition of the live version of "Winter Love" to close off the album~

her b-sides such as "Your Color" and "Candle Lights" are also included in this album~ aside from the songs mentioned above, which covers about half the tracks in the album, a few more great tracks are track 4 "Still", track 7 "Our Love~to my parents" (so sweet~ a nice ballad~ DEFINITELY A MUST LISTEN!) and track 13 "Gracious Days"~ I especially like the guitar at the back of "Still", which gives it a funky latin sound to it~ "Gracious Day" is another cheerful tune from the Pop Genie=)

I guess that pretty much covers the whole album doesnt it? the tracks not mentioned are sorta filler tracks for the album I think~ I am not saying that theyre bad but I guess those 1 or 2 songs just don't click with me~ nonetheless, they're still your average pop songs=)

enough said! go out and buy the album when it comes out! this album is full of surprises and will definitely land as a classic album, one of those albums you'll still look for and listen to in years to come!=)




BoA Made in Twenty AWESOME ALBUM! GO BUY IT!

click me to download or listen online
*right click save as on playlist to download selected track
once media player opens, go to file and "save media as"


01 Lady Galaxy
02 七色の明日 ~Brand New Beat~
03 Winter Love
04 Still.
05 So Real
06 Key Of Heart
07 Our Love ~To My Parents~
08 No More Make Me Sick
09 Revolution-Code 1986-2006 Feat.Rah-D
10 Your Color
11 Prayer
12 Candle Lights
13 Gracious Days

Bonus Track
14 Last Cristmas
15 Winter Love(Live Ver.)(初回生産盤のみ)

DVD
01 七色の明日~Brand New Beat~(PV)
02 Key Of Heart (PV)
03 Winter Love(PV)
04 Listen To My Heart
05 Valenti
06 Soundscape
07 Ain't No Sunshine
08 Make A Secret
09 Moon&Sunrise
10 Winter Love
11 メリクリ
12 七色の明日~Brand New Beat~(初回生産盤のみ)
13 Everlasting(初回生産盤のみ)

No comments: