所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Thursday, October 19, 2006

1998.01.28 安室奈美惠 181920

Okay, I am feelin' super generous today~ probably b/c I finally got my History presentation over with and I have some sort of clue on how to begin my paper~

This is my own rip, Amuro Namie's 181920 or her best album. Originally released back in '98, it was re-released in 2004, probably due to popular demand. For anyone familiar with J-pop, Amuro Namie was the big name back then. The pop diva entered the music scene when? like when she's 15 or something? Then she just released a whole bunch of awesome dance tracks, something still not all that popular in the early 90s. So this is it, a collection of her best songs; by any standard, still some of the best J-pop you'll find around today.

After getting married and having a child at the age of 20, which was pretty stunning, Namie Amuro kinda faded out of the pop scene to other rising stars such as Hamasaki Ayumi, Kuraki Mai and Utada Hikaru. However, she seems to be pulling herself back to the forefront of the music scene through the release of her last 2 albums, which are more geared to the recent popularity of hip-hop. Besides dance, I think hip-hop fits her image real well. She's as sexy as ever with her new style XD

Anyways, some recommended favourite tracks from this album are track 01 "Body Feels Exit", track 02 "Try Me~私を信じて~", track 03 "Chase The Chance", track 05 "You' re My Sunshine" and track 10 "A Walk In The Park." Track 12 "Can You Celebrate" is apparently a really big song but I don't really find anything special with it. Probably cuz my Japanese sux so I can't really appreciate the lyrics. LOL:D


安室奈美惠 181920 ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALBUM!!!
part 1
part 2

01 Body Feels Exit
02 Try Me~私を信じて~
03 Chase The Chance
04 太陽のSeason
05 You' re My Sunshine
06 How To Be A Girl
07 Sweet 19 Blues
08 Dreaming I Was Dreaming
09 Stop The Music
10 A Walk In The Park
11 Don't Wanna Cry
12 Can You Celebrate?

No comments: