所有音樂僅供試聽﹐請於試聽後24小時內刪除。請購買正版支持您喜歡的歌手! all tracks are for previewing only. please purchase the album to support your favourite artists! click for a list of updates! 華語專輯chinese 日語專輯 japanese 韓語專輯 korean 英語專輯english

Friday, September 08, 2006

2003.06.25 Sowelu Geofu

I heard this album playing on the speakers when I took my computer in for repair last week~ as late as a few weeks ago, I was still stuck listening to Sowelu's latest album, 24 (a very good album indeed)~ anyways, her debut album sounds really refreshing and I compressed it and it's on my mp3 player now~ a very good, cheerful album of my favourite Japanese singer right now (besides Misia and Sakura)~ try it out! feel the sunshine in Sowelu's sweet vocals~ :D

PS: dont really like the album cover though~ I think it looks kinda weird~


Sowelu Geofu DJ's ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALBUM! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

01 Shine
02 Fortune
03 Rainbow (Original Mix)
04 Across My Heart
05 I Wanna Know
06 Beautiful Dreamer (Album Version)
07 Part of Me
08 CC
09 Can't Take My Eyes Off You
10 Call My Namer
11 My Dear
12 Breath ~想いの容量~

click on the album title to d/l! click the highlighted track to listen online!

zoom into/out the page by holding down (ctrl +/-)

use download accelerator eg net transport for high speed up to 100kb/min!

No comments: